My Business

My Business
Diamond Studded Publications

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Learning With Kisha Green









If you are an author and you don’t know Kisha Green, you are truly missing out. She is a phenomenal person. I meet her in 2011 in a Facebook group called All4One. Since then she has been a very big help to me in establishing my career as an author. She can be seen all over Facebook dropping literary jewels, information that can be quite helpful to new and aspiring authors.  I love the motivation and drive that she has. If you don’t know Kisha Green you will now.



Sheri: Tell me a little bit about your self.

Kisha: I assist many in their pursuit of being published and or after they have penned their novel. My love for literature led me to being an avid reader and from that love I decided to pursue writing in my early adult life that led me in the literary industry where I current do work as an Author, Publisher, Promoter, Blogger, Radio Hostess and Virtual Assistant

Sheri: What is the name of your company?

Kisha:DivaBooksInc 

Sheri:What role do you play in your company?

Kisha: I play a major role in the daily operation of my company. As stated previously I wear many hats.

Sheri:Did you know as a child that you wanted to own your own business?

Kisha:Yes, I always wanted be my own boss but of course as a child I did not know what that all entailed.

Sheri: Is running your own business easier or harder than you thought?

Kisha: It is not hard but it requires a lot of hard work and dedication, just like a child it requires tender loving care and nurturing.

Sheri:If you could change one thing for your business, what would it be?

Kisha:Hmmm…That is a tough question but I cannot say I would change anything.

Sheri:What advice would you give an aspiring entrepreneur?

Kisha:Research and do not give up, failure is NOT an option.

Sheri: Where can potential clients or customers find your business information?

Kisha: www.divabooksinconline.com  is website and on social media I can be found;Facebook: www.facebook.com/authorkishagreen



No comments:

Post a Comment